Monday, October 5, 2009

A trip with Om



I didnt go to school today
Overslept.heh

Well I was pretty tired yesterday but it shudn't be an excuse..

Yesterday

Woke up n get maself ready.
Watched Tv n had breakfast.
Then mama n abah dropped me at Om's cousin's place.
In USJ.
His name is Azeem

We were goin to Kira's birthday party.
I thought It's on the afternoon.
Turned out, it started at four.
eheh.

So i just chilled at Azeem's house since 12 to 2.
And there were just the three of us..
Now dont judge please.

Oh, while waitin, i read the present for Kira.
It's nice!
I think I'm gona get it for myself.=)

Neway, at two we left the house
bought a wrapper, wrapped the book.
Stopped at the gas station.

Then head to Yusof's house.
In Damansara.
This guy is half Malay half Indian.
He's Azeem's friend.
There I met several of their frens.
Each is a character..

Spend a whole lot of tym there..
Lucky the foods n kuihs are tasty..
But then i got a lil restless..
I cant stay put for a long tym at a place fyi..
Even how in love i am with a place.

So i asked to go to Kira's.
We left Yusof's to Kira's place at almost 5.
We actly reached her place in Puchong at 5.

The four of us:
Om, Me, Sura, Azeem
felt a lil out of place.
We noe nobody there except Kira...who we rarely noe..
haha

Well...to tell a bit about her birthday..
She has this pelamin like-for photography session..
And a banner background written "kira's 18th birthday" on it.
(the one like "MTV AWARDS" banner where the celeb's pictures are taken by paparazzi)

Well...Im not sure if the party was ending...or was just getting started..
Well, when people started to eat, we were already leaving..
But yeah, Kira's nice.
Hope she'll rock Egypt!

Neway, we left at almost 6.
Azeem send us home to Bangi so we didnt have to take the KTM.
Otw, we got lost due to the crazy signs..
So we got to Sg. Merab.
I dint noe that Bangi has so much natural land next to it.
Cuz the atmosphere here, is like so dusty.
Probably there're a lot of constructions n industries goin on

So I got home at about a quarter past 7.

Oh! Dlm kete Azeem byk lgu2 yg sedap dimainkn..
Dr mp3 dy..
I pon nk mp3 gak lah!!
lol!

So that's what happened yesterday..
And..it was another nice experience for me.
Thanks to all..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?