Monday, October 5, 2009

=(

I feel like a wreck! OMG...
Y? I mean I noe the recipes to happiness..
But i just kinda didnt practice it..
I i keep on doing it.

Y, stupid?
I duno...

Wel.. See, the thing is..
I kinda lost my good aura..
LOL
dulu cm nek basikal bleh senyum kat sesape je..xde malu2..
cm acknowledge dorg r..
Tp.. sejak hari jumaat kot..cm mls..
Jumaat still hepi r..

Tp mlm tu bodoh gak r tersalah org tym usha Mun.
lol
mule2 tgk cm mke len..tp tah knape i assumed its him..
Malu gila je text dy ckp..len kali xpayah!
haha
then cm buat bising kt luar tucen admath malik..
nta dorg kt dlm dgr ke tak.
masuk air skt tym tuh..

Hm... alah...plek nye...xsuke lah...
Sedih...ngaaa~

the worst thing is to feel sad but not knowing what causes it.
Cuz remember i said "face the problem"?
Well, how can u face it when u dont know what it is.
Rite?

So.. what i shud do now is, figure out what's bothering me.

p/s: Shud i just tell the subject target of the Masterplan that i like him?
N get it done n over with?
pastu xya hv nethin to do w him again.
Cuz if he doesnt like me he'd be glad to leave an admire alone.
So, i will get the message also..N move on.
Kan?

Well... Trial un cam bodoh.. BM dpt ntah brape.. Chem pun x highest..dammit!
LOL
bgg lohh...kecewa ohh... mb... kne solat hajat lg byk??
Maybe...

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?