Saturday, October 24, 2009

Its Weekend!

Ahoi there..
Its weekend
Im not breaking the rule
=D

Btw, I actually got Pelajar Cemerlang Kelab/Persatuan for the Anugerah Koko.
Turned out that the admin decided to divide the Tokoh Koko into three:
1)Kelab/Persatuan
2)Unit Uniform
3)Sukan

I guess its cool. Cuz more students will have the opportunity to get sumthing.

heheh. Now here i want to show u my most valuable trophies:


yg kiri: Tunas Pemimpin Kanan: Yg koko tuh

Neway, as i said before, I wanted to share the book with u.

So this is the book that u MUST buy. Well I like it. Thou I havent bought them myself. Read almost a quarter of it, n its cool.


Then again, I have to restrain myself from novels now.
Need to let myself be accompanied by books of school syllabus instead.
Bummer.
I hate EXAMs..like this at least.
Thats y i am so keen to enroll in Newcastle's School of Architecture.
They dont have ne finals.
They judge on ur performance throughout the semester.
I think our education system needs to be changed like that.
Cuz we will be trained to be consistent instead of studying for the finals sake.

Well..That's what I'm doing.
Studying for finals sake. NOT!
*future sake*
*do i study?eheh




My little madrasah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?