Assalamualaikum... =)
Today's the last day of school for this week.
Let me just summarise up the whole week:
This week i got a few papers, n the results are as the following:
Addmath- 70 A2 (kecewa gila sbb atas pagar n turun dari A1)
Sejarah-66 B3 (kecewa gak xdpt A tp kire ok lahh sbb mmg fad up skt dgn sejarah ni)
Modmath-92 A1 ok lah tp xde peningkatan lgsung dr midterm
Physics-77 A1 hehe..xpuas hati sbb bukan above 80 but totally accepted
umm tu je lah.. the others yg dpt just sekerat blom full mark lg..
sob2 =(
Overall from these 4 papers, i still dont think that i cld make it for scholars. I depend a lot on my Physics n Chemistry (xdpt lg) but turns out i havent reach my target for physics. hope my chemistry is excellent! Also, Im not quite sure if my BM n ENGLISH are gona turn out alrite. My languages have been deteriorating since las yr.but i got a good feeling about them for this trial thou =).
Aite... I just got back from tutoring Lina n Syarafina addmath. We manage to finish discussing over paper 1. I really hope they will do well for the gerak gempur. Cuz i think they really could. Well next week I'm gona discuss paper 2 with em (which will be a lot longer n harder). Argh!! God, help me to help them n help them to help themselves... teeehee~ KORUNK!! kalo ade bace nih, buat LATIHAN Constantly TAW!!
Oh, yea.. I finally got a DATE for the prom (well i havent decide which prom yet). Guess who?? MEOR!huhu
I was tellin him I'm going jamming this Sat (tomorrow) and he was askin me what for. So I told him its for the proms. N quickly he said "I nk pegi dgn u! I book u first k!!tau2!!" I was like.."huh?book?" lol... but hey, thanks for asking..=)
So, yeah, he's my date...
Ohkayh...Earlier of this week I have decided to run the MASTERPLAN. lol
The....what?? The Masterplan.
Okayh..I dunt think I'm gona tell what the plan is, cuz the subject target might be readin this. eheh~
Well, roughly, its me tackling a guy.hahaha bpk lawak siot
But2 the guy is too wierd...so i'm holding the plan for awhile to see if its worthwhile.
I got a "hint" from him yesterday but...Im not sure.. Its...WIERD!!!!
Oh well, we'll see what's gona happen then.. Time will tell n I'll go with the flow! =D
Meanwhile... focus on gerak gempur!! U might stand a chance to get straight A's n scholars!!
best gila!!!ARGH!!!
alritey... xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?