Oh, my. Missed few hours of study time.
Just becuz of nk prepare for tomorrow n checking out the class t-shirt.
Uh-huh. The Class Shirt.
My god. Seriously all four designs chantek2.
Berbaloi i pergi dgn Beila smpi sakit kaki kt Central Market tuh.
Well. Sakit kaki is mostly caused by our journey to KLCC.
But that was worth it also. teehee~
We watched 500 Days of Summer!!
X tengok lagi?? PErgi skg!! Book ticket!
BEstt Gilaa... I nanges dlm cinema. 3x! LOL
(ok, i noe im a bit of a weepy)
After SPM. Nk bace P.S. I LOVE YOU.
;)
Oh, Beeha time kaseh ade name i dlm blog u. ahakz.
Terharu.
Um.. Kecewa gila x dpt apply for Sime Darby's scholarship.
Nanges lagi tym kat dinner pengawas sbb tu.
haha
Um... OH,, esok ada Hari KOko.
Dengar kalau x silap la, dapat Tokoh Koko?
Xtau.. Seriously i'm still not sure.
Walaupun dah submit all the details kt cikgu.
I mean.. I'm totally startled.
Im not sure if I'm qualified enough, if compared to other people.
Specificly Sufi lah..
Xtau.. um... We'll see.
Well I hope if I do receive that title,
people wont be questioning about my eligibility or qualifications.
Cuz things like that happens sumtyms.
Ok.. about studies..
I dont study much.
Like honestly.
But when i do,but when i do, i focus.
My point, If i increase my study tym,
N go full energy, perhaps i could move my average results to A+.
My god. Sebut A+ pun dah gerun..
Doa byk2.
Ok. Deal is, I will study btol2.
No blogging etc til bulan 12.
Can we spare weekends?
Ok. Kalo sempat.
Tu JE!
um...
Lagipon..skg pc cm ngong, bek tgu laptop pas spm.
InsyaAllah.
Semoga dapat straight A.
I target at least ada 7 A+
Sorry sejarah nk ckp A pon takut.
Tp I will try.
1 lg x A+ tuh spare je..haha
Tkt nk ckp byk2.
ok lah bole lah.. 8A+ kayh!
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?