At last!!! We're in 2nd Semester!!
It feels awesome, and I'd like to quote from my FB stat,
"College feels more like home!!!"
Which is terribly great! Cuz that means I wont have any problems to set my mood to do any TASK.
CREATIVE TASKS!!
cuz I got into Design Group!! Yeaahh!
Alhamdulillah...
This week, our lecture will start according to our Design / Non-Design and I AM THRILLED!!
What's gonna be our First Ever PASUM Design Group Task???
*exaggerate much? Xp
Neways, I wana show u some more of my artworks..eheehee~
Frankly, I didnt took a pic of what I did for my mom's b-day present.
I really hope She'd LOVE It!
![]() |
| a sketch of mum's present called "MOTHERHOOD" |
![]() |
| realistic eye |
![]() |
| rose & olive tree |
![]() |
| some random stuff |
![]() |
| created a logo of "Pumples" |
![]() |
| my note book back cover |
Oh, Apple's Birthday is coming soon...
I wonder what to give him...
He gave me this teddy bear few weeks ago.
the one with the messy fur, just like his messy hair! XD








No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?