Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another Day of Ease

Today... I made my BILLING BOOK.
I think its about time i make it exists due to comlications with Celcom postpaid payments.
Stupid bro who made me signed up for it...

Had INCREADIBLY FUN TIME with J-three girls.
They can totally make me blow my stomach laughing.
Totally can release me from any tense...
I LOVE U GIRLS A LOT!
Playing basketball is never more fun with neone else than u girls!
XOXO

Now I was searching for some Nasyeed on you tube.
I mean, there must be some Nasyeed out there that might be of my like.
Maher Zain is nice but, his sort of music isnt really my type.
So I discovered this Muslim rap group:
if u like rap, u'd dig them.
But I think I'd keep looking for smthg more rock alternative..

Nehoo.. I came across a video on Religious Studies linked by Amzar on FB.
Its cool. Had an e-mail similar to the content...
but what a coincidence, earlier today I was just planning to continue my studies,
and after taking MBA i'd take Religious Studies while working..
(Of course I'd already be working by then)

OMG Excitednye!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?