Okay, i might have wrote that the only thing i loved abt not having any credit is that we'll (me and cal) will miss each other more.. But the longer it gets, u noe how it goes, u'll get crazy right... But he became more indifferent abt it... usually he'd cll me twice a day.. even for not a long tym, but hey, it shows he misses me. And everytime he called he'd be like missing me and his voice all melodious being able to hear mine.
I think its been three days... he only calls me for a short while at night...like way late at night. as if he doesnt need me at all earlier.. and the call duration just kept getting teenier... just mb if i hadnt had any issues the other night, he would already be hanging up. Yesterdays he calls me because he wants to and he misses me... Nowadays he calls me mb just because he has to? i duno...
I'm just scared...if i dont have any kdt at all even after this, where would this relartionship go? N we're gonna be like miles, and seas apart. soon. I duno if we cld handle that... Im like really worried... I dont wana be apart... I always thot that having a long distance relationship is interesting. but when it gets this serious, along with building walls, ntahlah....
I noe that yeah, its him who always need to call. but hey, he always call his any other friends, y hesitate to call me? if dia nk berkira sgt dgn i, i duno lah. sometimes i feel like dia agak berkira dgn i...hmm.....nvmd. but i noe he loves me. i just dont get the rest of it. but i really wana learn n understand. he just needs to let me understand, and not hesitate when i need him to repeat some stuff due to my "lampiness". Ntahlah.... Sometimes i think that a lot of stuff about me seem to annoy him... like one at a time, an annoying thing abt me appears. He used to think that im fun and all, when i joke aropund he gets it. now he just, tah...
Is it me or is it him?
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?