Saturday, November 6, 2010

1-Stop Animation

Hello Bloggie..

It's Monday.
Neway,u've missed our One-Stop Animation Briefing..
What's one-stop animation??

Ok, we gotta make an animation,,manually, like around 100 drawing per second. and our task is called 30 Seconds 1-stop Animation.

The animation should be make based on the movie Chungking Express.
So last Tuesday we watched that movie throughout the whole evening.

Now tomorrow's gonna be Tuesday again.
I've already got 2 storyboard sketched.
(but the climate thingy is a bit hard)
I cant wait to see what's coming ahead of us!!

Neway,
I went to Williams on Friday night with Om, Lutfi, Lutman and Shiro.
The place wasnt really what i expected.
But the food was AWESOME!yum2.
I had Chicken Kief


N' I went to Bangsar with Cal on Saturday..
Cant wait to see him again.

Lapa! Nk makan kt rumah Meimei2!!open house!! yum2..

Yesterday i played with some oil pastel of AC's.
Made a card. I'm thinking of making one for mom too.
hehe~it's nice.

Been doodling lately...Hope I get into design group.

Gota go now. Till tomorro perhaps.
Gota study the band song! What should we call ourselves??jeng2!

Aite..Urs till the palm's fruit.
<3 Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?