Friday, December 3, 2010

New Layouts; WEEK 2 ; Congratulates

Hey, hey!
How's my layout?
I've spent like hours on this blog one night few days ago,
and this is all i got.haha..
Gosh I wana learn CSS or HTML so badly but it's really hard.
I mean, I can't even remember how to tag a person in the FB status...
*sigh*
(Maybe this should be my one month goal after finishing PASUM)


Nehoo, This is WEEK 2 of PASUM!
Had the first design class with Miss Anum for this semester...
This tym its  ART CLASS instead of GRAPHIC COMM.

Oh, and we have good looking tutors but one is REALLY2 good looking,
and he taught me how to DRAW CHAIR! Aha!
(Well, our task was to draw chairs with perspective..realistic drawing,
It's really really HARD...i noe, how can drawing a chair be so hard??
the most left is actually distorted and more imaginary cuz its not drawn at the right angle.
Those who doesnt take ART.... u have no idea...
a chair which look like a chair, might not have it at the right perspective.)
Well, with help from tutor Razman, I finally get the heck of it...got the last 3 (2 i say) of 6.


PROJECT OF THE WEEK
My cousin got 5As on her UPSR recently,
so I really wanted to gave her somthing...
Unfortunately I am not in a condition able to buy her or nebody presents,
so I made her this card...
CONGRATS Nurul Aida Zulkapli!!!


OH!
MeiMei score 4.0 (4 FLAT) for her 1st Semester Finals!!!
FYI, she's studying in KMNS
Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan
Is a Fizikal student.
AND THAT IS WICKED!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU,
ADILAH ANUAR!!!
May successs always be yours...XD

 
Also,
I made my Time Table for this Semester...
barulah semangat nak pergi kelas on time!
(except kene tunggu AC/Auni/Fendi)
Saya berazam untuk be PUNCTUAL
be critically ACTIVE in :
~thinking
~observing
~taking action!
"Action is louder than Word"
Awh! and I came up with this quote in the early evening,
"If it you can't hear yourself talking from the inside, thinking, you should think u're dead inside, and start to absorb some life into you."
Cuz I've experience this state last semester,
when I just feel lifeless, and lost and insecure.
I tried to break free but i just cant seem to think.
All my brain could come up with is "sleep" and "rest"
maybe because It was just too tired of being stressed out.

So if u experience the same thing,
I say, just go out, spend ur time however u want to spend them,
feel ur body, ask ur brain, what they want.
Then get organise, get ur aims.
Then reach for it!
Sometimes, what we need is a little push, sign, and thrill.


Construct, and BUILD!
ceh~~ ni baru lah future architect bercakap!
Aha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?