That's my pointer.....
I noe it's not 4 flat, but hey, I tried.
I guess I wasnt really prepared for the design subjects.
But I am for this semester.
All A's and 2 A-
for Architectural Drafting and Graphic Comm.
Today
It's been few weeks since i last write a post.
So yeah, got my results.
This is the 5th week of PASUM.
Drove Miss Anum's car.
Got an "interesting" Engllish tutor.
However, I've been out of pace this week.
I did not get my tutorials done.
Didnt finish my math test (a histogram) due to some clumsiness on the ogive scale.
And my economics tutor kinda gave a hint that she aint please for me.
WHICH SUCKS THE MOST!
Well I did apologize for being late and not submitting my tutorial.
And yeah, it did made me feel better.
To add equilibrium to the bad day thing,
I have to announce that
I'VE FINISHED MY FIRST BASIC DESIGN PROJECT!!!
and I'm LOVIN' IT!
I'll post the pictures on later post, ok.
Hope things are in line for the coming weeks.
Now,
Gotta run for the Rantai Art Festival!!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?