"MAMAA!!!"
"Yeeee, sayang??"
*giglesgigglesgiggles*
Awww... Momoi junior...
my adorable little sister!
my adorable little sister!
She is like the light in our lives...
"I preety much think that I will spoil her. Buy her stuff, bring her everywhere nanti", that's what i told Cal.
And he said, "tak payah! save duit..beli kalau ada occasion je.."lol
But hey, I'm gonna spoil her jugak!!!
XD
APPLE CRUMBLE PIE
Ow yeah, it's really yummy!
I asked "so what do you think should i improve more on this apple pie?"
And dad said "dah ok dah apple pie tuh cmtu, eh tolong amek kan utk i"
YEAHH!!
And saya sendiri yg buat okeyh!
except bibik potong2 apple, and Nurul mau tlg roll dough.
(Seronok je, tak riak ok...huhu)
I think I wana sell it!
Cuz it's damn good...
So no, I'm not posting the recipe...
(ahaha)



No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?