Saturday, April 9, 2011

5 Months Holz!

Howdy!
It's been almost a year, and PASUM is ending!! SHORTLY!

I only have two more papers (Stats & Prob and English) and I'm done.

WELCOME HOLIDAYS!!

Okay so my first plan is to go to Tioman with AC, Fendi, Auni and Amal.
However I havent got around to ask for permission from my parents..ahakz. Cuak okeyh.

Maybe I'll do it tmrow...

Nehoo~
The rest of my 5 months! (noe, its like forever and yet mcm sekejap)
Nak buat mcm2, tapi this time tak terlalu bercita2 mcm cuti SPM, nanti semua tak terbuat.

1. Guitar Class

Dah mintak kat abah dah..yeay... so I'm gonna go for plucking class cuz strumming is easier after plucking. And to those yg fikir org main guitar ni sbb nak cool je, that's unfair.. byk org yg nak main sebab berminat okayh.

2. Graphic Class

Okay, this one im not that sure, but if i cld get my hands on a new camera, lebih berkobar2 lah. And record some vids.. Bukan apa, just i duno, wana get the hang of it. Extra skill jugak kalau ame architecture tu nanti. The other tym bro yg bg talk kt kelas ktrg ckp kalau byk skill, boleh demand gaji lg tinggi.

3. Chef and Jr. Chef

Nak belajar masak and at the same time ajar adik2 saya memasak. Bgos jugak, nanti nak apa2 boleh suruh dorg je buat.

4. Kerja Dengan Abah

Which is awesome...heh. Tak yah kerja berat2 cm kt restaurant ke apa. And this project seems pretty interesting. So I jadi PA dia la kot.harharhar

5. Physical Outdoor/ Indoor activities.

Of course, training basketball Selasa Khamis. I miss J-three girls! Then jog, do a bit of wallclimbing. And im thinking of pergi gym...whoo~

6. Movies and gossip girl..

Ini untuk pekerjaan lapangan. 1 movie dan 1 episode of gossip girl hari2.

7. Mentelaah Buku

Di samping novel kalau ada yg best. Beli buku DK Ching (architecture) and buku construction. Nak get ahead dan lebih bersedia untuk Degree.. Tapi serba salah pulak. Tkt xdpt Archi cm sia2 je beli buku. Kalau ada sapa baca ni, tolong doakan Mai dpt Architecture ok!

8. Beribadah

Tym ni nk cuba khatamkan terjemahan Al-Quran pulak.. Separuh pun okay lah kot. Tapi 5 bulan uh sempat rasanya. Then aaaaa..... berubah lagi kepada yg lebih bagus? InsyaAllah.

So, this Chinese-Malaysian guy who's been living his whole life in Malaysia, went for a trip to Madinah, Saudi Arab. for a week-or-so trip. Somehow, some way, after a keen observation of the people there, (and some other things I guess) he decided to embrace Islam. There, a guy asked him "You've been living in Malaysia, where the majority are Muslims, why now?"


 ‎"Because I failed to see the beauty in Islam that I saw here back home"


copied from Dian's fb status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?