What: Play Guitar
Why: Its mobile; I can express myself, can sing with it. Perhaps make ppl around me happy when I sing and play guitar. So no more "ala, xnk la nyanyi." Instead, "nyanyi?aaa...lagu apa ekk?"
Action: Fix your guitar, and learn via YouTube/book. Spend around two hours a day, three days a week.
What: Be Fit, slim and trim
Why: Okay, I know that some people thinks that its lame to want to be "skinny". Well, first of all I don’t wanna be skinny. I wanna be acceptably slim so I'd be comfortable with my body, and that means my body can wear anything without me feeling self-conscious of being fat.
Action: Eat When you feel hungry. Stop before you're full. Makan byk kali tapi sikit2 (choose the right food too). Exercise please, at least the routines.
What: Be a model
Why:Because I really wana be one! Plus its not just about being a model, model. Also a role model.
Action: Be slim and keep on posing in front of the mirror.
What: A New Blackberry by my own money
Why: Because I want something of my own hard work. I can BBM.
Action: Earn money the smart way. (consider events and business on FB)
What: Appreciate My Friends
Why: Maybe sometimes I think they forget about me, but I should consider that some of the closest friends of mine are actually distant because I'm just too much of a cheap skank to give them a call and ask how they are. So I am the problem.
Action: Call a friend every week. Not everyday, just every week.
What: Be more confident and smart in PR and comm.
Why: You generally need it. For everything. And I want you to be honest when you talk. Think. Be wise and mature. Keep what you think you should. Say what you think u should.
Action: Observe those people that you admire by how they communicate. Absorb and apply.
What: Be positive, open minded, keep thinking of the motives of doing a thing, evaluate and think yourself of what good and what not.
You can observe and judge-to learn, not to condemn.
Pergh... Semangat gila. lol. Padahal baru je hibernate satu hari. I'm not gonna talk abt that thou.
End of post.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?