Saturday, April 16, 2011

mor.bid

MORBID

adj
1.having an unusual interest in death or unpleasant events
2.gruesome
GRUESOME
adj
1.
causing great horror; horribly repugnant; grisly: the site of agruesome murder.
2.
full of or causing problems; distressing: a gruesome day at the office.



If there are any of you out there who's been reading my posts regularly, You might notice some strangeness in my writing and personality. Some people find it morbid. Well, my boyfriend finds it uneasy, uncomfy to deal with. Well, I dont blame all of you. I have this "unusual interest" which I'd rather keep to myself, but sometimes when ure close enough to me (or sometimes from afar), you cant just help to notice it.

Fine, I talk about death a lot. Find I think of it a lot. Fine, I don't know how to be friendly (I try to trust me, I'm just not good at it). Fine, I have my own psychological theory of explaining reasons why humans act the way they do. And fine, I'm a wierdo.

I was taking ashower and I thot, how did I came about to this? What influenced me?
Well, I figured some answers out. Just for the fun of it.

So,

Why I'm "Different":
1. I'm positively sure that my mum and dad were regular "The X-Files" fans.
2. I was exposed to a lot of weird kinda movies and TV shows,which i had interest in.
2. Examples are magic shows (David Blaine), some alien movies which abduct humans and do experiment on them, Are You Afraid of The Dark, Tales of the Creepkeeper, Archie's Wierd Mysteries, Gargoyles, The Haunting, and whatever more.
3. Yes, I did and maybe do believe in UFO.
4. I believe that I once seen a UFO, a spaceship or smthg, which had many lights on it, but no, wasnt a "saucer".
5. The X-Files themesong really get the creeps out of me.
6. I used to be scared of swimming in the pool alone cuz aliens might abduct me.
7. Ghosts spooks me out.
8. Chucky, Final Destination and so on... I enjoy movies like that eventhou they scare me.
9. In movies there's always somebody dying etc.
10. I wasnt introduced to comedy until i was a teenager.
11. I never understood romantic comedy until after Lizzie McGuire.

Hah. There you have it.
Now i think this post is nothing but...i duno.. preposterous. Lol.
Nvmd. Life goes on.

Lets Enjoy Our Holidays Now!

and make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?