Monday, March 28, 2011

see ee en ti ee ar ee di

''Never argue with idiots, they're gonna drag you down to their levels'' - Pergh in another words, LET THEM WIN EVERYTHING.
Copied from Elli's wall.


"Don’t allow your wounds to turn you into a person you are not." - Paulo Coelho.
Copied from Faez's wall.


Okay, so my point is, I've certainly allowed my wounds to change who i am. Always that way. Constantly changing every year as new wounds come about.


But the thing of me changing is that sometimes its not for better, but for the worst.
It's for the better like for a short while, and the negative impact that comes next is even uglier than it was before.
Which is why sometimes i just give up on trying to be better cuz in the end everything just gonna come down crashing.


I practically feel that im losing myself as everyday passes. I felt that I was so matured back when i was a kid. And now, I'm just goofin around too much.


Today, I got this idea that my maturity is the same as "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button".


I dont know, sometimes i wish i could stay being young, as in primary or high school, not because to start over, or because everything is simpler back then, but because of the person i was. If only i could let that little girl run my current life, I think she'd do way better than I would.


And so it is, you, the world wide web, knows im having this identity crisis. Whatever.


I just write on this blog to express myself to myself. Get things straight in words for myself to refer. And if you dont get it, its fine. If you think this method is ridiculous, then u shud go sumwhere else. I mean, I'm just a person, and everyone differs. So if this method works for me, why shudnt i go for it? And why shud nebody judge? I'm not condemning anybody or hurting anybody. It's just about me.


... Maybe i shud call it a day...



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?