Friday, March 4, 2011

Kebarangkalian

I believe that EACH and EVERY person is different.
I believe that EACH culture somehow differs.

Even if there's similarities. It's always different.

This is not only about personal taste as in Anwar Hadi's vlog.
(Yes, i do watch him. Sorta have a crush on him.teehee~)

But its more than that. Personal character.
We always condemn that a person is too busy body, too selfish, too emo, too rude, harsh, and the list goes on and on...
But I'm pretty sure that everyone, almost everyone does the things that they think is the best option.
The right thing to do.
As a friend of mine, Putri quoted, "Kalau ada problem ke apa, ko buat je apa yg patut, mintak maaf dulu get the job done, at least u noe u've done ur part. If the next party does not accept, nk buat mcm mana kan."
...lebih kurang lahh..

Okay, org yg bersalah mungkin boleh dihukum. Tapi if dia dah mintak maaf btol2, org yg xnk maafkan pun salah jugak. Kan? I mean, i duno, we're humans, imperfect. Ada yg senang marah, susah nk lembut hati. and god won't be so cruel to blame one for someone else's fault, rite? Err wait, ok, my point. If A mintak maaf, B xnk maafkn.. A kene hukum gak? I mean, B mungkin dramatic. If A tu mmg xserious,xserik2 lain lah kan. If A tu serious? taubat nasuha lagi. hmmm... Adoi. Lately aku pikiaq byk sgt bende yg complicated ni. Duh~~ Still trying to solve the puzzle which will never be solved. Well, in the end of the day, Wallahualam, Allah je yg tahu. It;s just a piece of mind.

And cultures. Suma org punya culture berbeza, dr setiap pelosok (betol ke eja) dunia.  Teachings. It's different from various people's perspective. And how can we really differentiate a real teaching, with a culture, traditions? I guess we have to view it on our own, after looking at every aspect we could, to find what's pure and what's not. Like Erma said, "If we noe that we have to do somthing, it is our obligation, do it. If u dont think that something is right, dont do it. But jangan tak buat sesuatu yg u know u have to do, just bcuz malas."

Still, if neone have opinions, knowledge u wana share here, please do. Leave a comment, i insist!

...

Okay, sebenarnye nk tulis post ni mereleasekan ketegangan. haha. Adalah sikit about performing.
I hope Dayana will sing mlm tu. N she'll be great. Cuz I could not hit the high note back then, if i wasnt doing it for her. I volunteered so you can sing. Of course, i do wana perform, not this way. It's suppose to be ur moment, Kan?? Please3 god let her have the opportunity to sing miraculously on mlm emas...

And, Cal I noe u do try. I duno its as if, ur point of view and mind. They never collide or intersects.not even a union. It's always mutually exclusive.
I actly dont mind as long as it's still exhaustive, tapi exhausting betol kot.. Kan dah guna bahasa kebarangkalian..haih.

Xpa, again different people different way, opinion, perangai. I dont mind keeping up with it.

Tapi credits la someone did made me feel better in the end of the day. Ada setengah benda, org ni boleh paham, ada setengah benda org tu je yg boleh paham. So, apa salahnye if i can talk to the other person about a thing. Kan? Tapi i tau kalau u tau i cakap dgn the other person at all pun u akan marah. I pun tak tau lah sebab apanye.. Serious lah dear I will never leave u for nebody else. Anybody! Unless u leave me, and im forced to find another. But specificly, never be replace lah. Cuz lain org lain ragam. Kan? so mana lagi i nk cari org sama ragam dgn u? Kentut xsenonoh la. Burp kat muka lah. Nyanyi suara sumbang lah. Sakit bahu lah, suka baking lah, suka adele pulak, then kate nash, then always tau apa u kne buat to get smthg yg u nak, boleh bangon pagi2, idung blackhead, kecik keding, free spirit like a child. Ure special in ur own way. U just need to understand what it is, n how it'll work out for you. Stop being overly dramatic and emo like i sometyms am. Learn to absord the positive things, please. Nix the negatives. I noe u cn be a whole lot more. I noe satu hari u akan boleh berfikiran terbuka. Wise, Boleh decide suma. Mb this is ur phase to getting there. I have faith in u to change. But only you cn make it a reality. Like you said, you noe its me. I noe its you if you somehow cld learn to let our opinion be in union, a sample space, at least, if it cnt be an intersection. Kan? I mean, how cn we be happy with each other if we cnt even agree to disagree, while we disagree most of the time...

Lalalaa.. i hope u baca, phmkn ni dulu, pikiaq. before u tanya i n marah2.

......

4 comments:

  1. Hannan AccurateMarch 12, 2011

    READ OUT LOUD.
    This is my quote. XD (perasan)
    1. Real frens won't see your attitude and evaluate.
    But real frens will see your attitude and appreciate.

    2. If you have a real and conscious mind, you really will think, not only for yourself but also for others. Real mind makes you want to share but not to live in your own world.
    So, be fair to others, sebab orang lain pun mcm my jgak. Byk ragam. :D

    =i dunno ade kaitan x. tpi nk komen jgak. haha
    wish u luck dear. May Allah bless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..
    THANKS A TONNES LOT okay..
    =)

    I really miss talking to you.. and everyone back there... miss talking bout "important serious" things..huhu

    Love ur quotes.
    #2 thou... i think i shud let myself share more, n not live in my own world too much..=(

    I just have this thot of I expect people to give, but I myself dont..haha Which is why perhaps people dont meet my expectations?i duno..huhu

    Anda xda blog ke hannan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i rely hope i hv one. haha tp hnn xpndi nk buat blog cntik2. still gotta learn wit da code. dlm proses. hoho~
    klo blog xcntik, nnti mls n bosan nk tulis. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannan AccurateMarch 18, 2011

    n more, everything got their own limits. even your own expectation or even your dreams have da limit.
    my bole atasi batasan tu, tp dgn bntuan org lain. dats y we need to learn to share. to gv n to take
    :)

    ReplyDelete

What do u think?