In my previous post, I said something about
"I believe people always do the things that they think are the best option, the right one."
But, I was wrong. Out there, around us, there are sick people.
If u feel like disagreeing, thank god that your life does not involve such people.
Or, another reason is perhaps you just haven't enter the "real world"
Honestly, since I graduated from high school, entering the real world bit by bit,
trying to observe and understand how people are, I just get convinced more as days passed that people are screwed. We are totally at the end of The Cycle.
Don't get me wrong, there are in fact A LOT of decent people out there.
But how decent are they? Decent from the outside, inside?
Okay, for an example, I myself look quite innocent.
But nah~ Just a person who screwed and did mistakes too.
You know, i had trouble sleeping last night and this came to my mind:
I cherish everything that i have gone thru- best to worst-because it made me who i am today.
Of course, there are a lot of things u wish u could change.
I admit that while living the ultimate life of a teenager (at least i think i lived my teenage life awesomely)
I wish i could change some of the things.
Some of the perceptions i had, the way i thot about some things. Which would automatically change how i acted, reacted, spoke yada3...
I wish I could've been less rebellious to my parents. Be more understanding and not make everything about myself and what i want back then.
But I guess its just the process. A phase to get u to another.
So, here it lies that people are screwed. Even how decent they are. They must've have screwed, or are going to. I believe there are little percentage of urban citizens who never really messes up, truly selfless.
...
Ok, so my point.
Knapa saya ckp people are screwed? Sebabkan komen2 dekat youtube mengenai Tsunami yg melanda di Jepun. Sangat tak berhati perut. Dan saya pun baru tahu pasal Kartun ultraman on Berita Harian. Which should not be on there at all. To the rest of the world, please don't condemn the whole nation, because that thing must've happened due to some misunderstanding in the editor's board or something. Malaysia apologise for such disrespectful cartoon.
Kedua pulak pasal lagu Rebecca Black. apabenda lah... Friday friday friday??
Fun fun fun fun?? I sort of agree with some comments on fb that the Music Industry is totally screwing on us.
The reason that i abandoned the mainstream songs in the first place is because most of the songs are preposterous. Lirik ntah hape2. "My first kiss went a little like this...."?? "When we drink we do it right..."?? "All my life I've been good but now, all i think is what the hell.."??
And i dont like Bieber because vid clips and song lyrics dia sangat tak kena dgn umur dia.
Which is gonna influence all the young generations out there. Ada satu lagi tuh, baru umur 8/9 thn kot. Perempuan. Vid clip mcm org dah dewasa je.
Call me shallow or narrow minded. Tapi kalau korg pk btol2 mmg ada impact kt generasi kot.
Catchy memang lah catchy, tapi agak2 lah dgn mesej yg disampaikan. Ain't music about expressing ur thots, feelings and delivering what you wanna say to the world? LEt it be good thots and good stuff. If i could reach the DJs out there, i would say "please pick songs with soul. good soul."
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?