Wednesday, January 5, 2011

F R I E N D S

Bestfriends, goodfriends, friends, acquaintances.
I have loads of the fourth, but i duno about the first three.
Sometimes its difficult to differ a random friend and an aquaintance.
Sometimes, its difficult to differ a goodfriend and a bestfriend.

I never wanted to have bestfriends before.
I had bad experience with some back in primary time.
However, me, always giving things another chance,
gave "bestfriend" another chance.

Well, it was natural, right, when ure tight with somebody u just are.
It's not like it's just some label.

I dont really have loads of friends, nor goodfriends or bestfriends.
Sometimes I do feel like a loner, sometimes i dont even feel important at all.
Maybe they're MY bestfriend. But am I THEIRS?

Recalling the funeral of  the late Ain Aisyah,
I wonder if i die, many friends or aquaintances, even good n best friends would be there?

But I'm glad I got beyond expectations for my birthday wish this year on FB.
But it's only on Fb. I think sms and call wishes totally decreased.
And some people did not even wish. N i care.

Whatever it is, I just want my bestfirends now. And I'm sad not all of them a available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?