I dont noe if im born to be the way i am.
Or its due to my surrounding.
But, It's time for me to say
That I think I have a slight emotional or mental illness.
I duno by confessing this, it makes the statement more or less true.
Huh~ I might need anti-depressant meds.
like Barbiturreate (i dont remember the spelling) or smthg.
I'm sorry to the one closest to me.
I act supermassively crazy cuz I'm depressed.
It's not cuz u don't care.
It's cuz I'm scared what if u don't.
Then I'm scared if I hurt u again and again.
Be a burden.
Cuz I'm always doing smthg wrong in ur eyes.
I dont want that.
I dont want to be remembered as the one done all wrong.
I'm scared if later everything wld go wrong.
I'm scared if all we planned never work out.
I'm scared if we never get to where we dream.
I'm scared a hell lot cuz everything is a mess now and I'm a mess now
And I cant seem to fix it cuz im weak.
Hell yeah I'm weak.
It's something old, just been realised.
I'm weak.
And I don't expect u to be able to put up with it.
Cuz I cant either.
And I don't know how to end it.
I love u too much,
that it hurts to know that things sometimes dont go our way.
And that's the reason i kept on pushing u.
Even by that, we dont noe how it'll turns out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?