Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Apple Tree

Today is the last day i meet you, talk to you, do something with you, laugh with you, cry with you, listen to you, look at you, untill one day we meet again. Today isn't what i planned, but i guess things don't always go our way.

Today I told you what I wanted to tell you. And I hope u will remember.

I just realised that there are some things i wanted to give u, I havent give. I'll pass it on, hope that you know it's from me. Those things i gave, and going to giv, I want you to bring wherever on earth you go.

Wherever you go, remember my rules, I remember yours.

So this post, I want to list all the rules and advices from the both of us in case we need smthg to remind us.

For You to Remember
  1. Solat jgn tinggal
  2. Doa always, remember what i said, be specific and talk from ur heart.
  3. Quran hari2 with terjemahan. Satu ayat pun xpe.
  4. Puasa jgn tinggal. Demam ke, penat ke, selagi boleh, tahan.
  5. Kawan pilih yg betol.
  6. Roomate, kalau xok tukar.
  7. Jgn gi tmpt xelok.
  8. Gi sana belajar,ok. If ada opportunity, try la buat biz.
  9. Kalau stress, Dude dlu. Write in ur blog. Dgr Mixtape i akan bg. Ngaji.
  10. Save duit! Jgn merepek2.
  11. Write in ur blog as frequent possible.
  12. Belajar betol2. Make ur family proud.
  13. Balik! Habis degree balik.
For Me to Remember
  1. Jgn kua mlm
  2. Jgn kua dgn guys
  3. Not be addicted to FB
  4. Control my emo-ness
  5. Diet, tc of my health
  6. Jgn contact die
  7. Bwk keta jgn laju2
  8. Jgn ikut org.
  9. Duit save. Spend kalau perlu.
  10. Jgn kua on weekdays or kua slalu sgt.
  11. Jgn gi tmpt xelok
  12. Jgn balik lewat mlm, even kalau study kt bwh.
  13. Jgn merepek2 byk sgt.
  14. Jgn main hujan.
  15. Pakai legging, or bju ketat xle
hmmm.... I'm gona really miss you. May god give us the strength to go through this. Now, i gota do the Design projects. With the stuff we bought together... Thanks for everything, ok. I'm sorry for whatever wrongs I did. See you again, i hope soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?