Monday, December 21, 2009

A poem

Dear blog,

its Monday.
Yesterday I went for the KPP talk.
The day before was J3's Homecoming
(well, that's what everybody thot)

The prom was okay.
Our performance was a bit disappointing.
But like everyone else, I think American boy was awesone.
Thou i really thot if we could play Fix You so well like during rehearsals, best gila...cuz lagu tu feel gila..

Hmm...
I had fun rehearsing.
Really. Honestly. It's a Blast!
Thanks to Om, Ema, Amad, Irman, n Que!
Thanks u guys v much!

Meor, Sorry if the prom didnt go as u imagined, expected.
N' sorry if i was being could at times or ntah..
Mcm...blank...i mean... it was a bit empty was it?

I think no one's reading this.heh. blogggie...oh bloggue i rasa sedihh!!!
waaa~
Dilemma giler.
N i'm angry too...
Lets just do a poem

...

Strike the dagger in my heart
its already painful to bear
Like lightnings and rains
dark as night
ur eyes becomes a hole
theyr're cold.

Shower me w holy tears.
Maybe it'll purify the world. my world.
The mirage, confusing.
Is there really water
Streaming down from ur heart?
To fill in mine

I carry faith in it
but too little to be believed
Fear lies underneath my skin
Shielding any trust

All did was wait till signs come
from u to convince
n break the shield
But puzzle still unsolve
N i am confused still.

N angst visit
Sadness evolve
Untill i remember to persevere..
N the sun shall rise again

(eceh Alepp thc for the perservere thingy.bhahaha)

That's uit..What shu i call it?
bia lah..untitled...
gaha~
i feel so much better..
Rupenye bende nih dlm draft..
bukan hilang..
gahaaa..tp ada skt2 hilang lah..
Its fine...
Aite ...bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?