
by taneushka on Flickr
Going GREEN~
I've always wanted to recycle.
N currently thinking of the efforts i could do at home.
But, seeing it coming i think it's gona need more work cuz my mom's not really into this recycling thing etc. hmm..
N during Earth Hour...
They turned on the lights n TV as soon as i left the house!
Urgh!
Alrite.. So i've settles some papers to be recycle.
N' Qila knows where the paper recycling centre around here is.
Good!
I'm thinking that we could recycle aluminium too.
Get a plastic bin for it in the kitchen, n its ready.
But i dont have any idea where the centre is.
Other stuff... How can i get rid of hazardous stuff?
Like old bulbs, spray can etc...?
N old electronic gadgets?
Ne1 whose got the answer please respond to this.
Others, let's start recycling!!
...
btw, I watched discovery channel recently, and i came across this global warming issue. They say that the glasier is melting (everyone knows that n most ignores it), n the effects r obvious in some parts of the world. Even New York. But New Yorkers r said to be living in a denial...
It's scary..
I mean, Malaysia's just a small country. N' if there's like a big2 wave hitting us....GONE in just a blink!
Therefore, I would like to play my role here from now on..
I shall not use the air-cond if i dont really need it.
Turn off the power to save energy(does this have nething to do w global warming?)
Cycle or car pool to reduce the release of exhaust smoke.
Take the KTM to go to certain places that could be reach by it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?