Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Diet. A healthy Eating Habit.

Its been a long time..
Been trying to get some words into this blog but somehow more important things come along.
aaah...finally SPM is coming to its end.
1 week n I'm free.

Only physics n chemistry left.
I hope i could make it.

Then after that..
We've got practice to do.
JAM

N' of course..DIET!
aha..I'm FAT.
I could say i feel lyk a
"Nangka nk meletop"

But hey, I got some really awesome stuff for diet.
Well, this thing shud be continuos.
The thing about diet is, i dont believe in them
It's more of changing our lifestyle n eating habits.
So..here's some tips i'm sharing:

Breakfast:
Put about 6 spoons of oats in a cup.
Then pour some water. Air biasa..xpanas x sejuk.
Leave it over night.
(so u prepare this the night before)
Comes morning, its ready to eat.
Add some condense milk or fruits if u prefer.
But not too much sugar..
=D

Why oats?
They're good source of fibres.
So, it helps defaecation.eheh
N absorbs cholesterol.
N it helps u feel full.
Helps digest food also.

However, do not. I repeat do not indulge urself with Oats like on every meal,
because, it also contains some sort of acid.I cant really remember whta it is but i've read on an article. if its taken too much, it aint good for ya.

So basicly, we just have to consume moderate amount of food,anything.

Lunch:
EAt a lot! well, not untill u tend to vomit thou.
Just until ure full.
Dont be scared to eat lunch.
Just eat normally, but in an appropriate amount.
N' eat healthy Food.

The key ingredient to diet is HEALTHY FOOD.

Dinner:
Okey, this one, u need to take minimum amount.
But dont let hunger invade u.
Take healthy food, eat 1 single plate.
Then ure done.
If u wish to eat more, dont add on the rice or carbs.
N if u take ALOT of proteins, drink loads of water.
CUz protein-->amino acids-->urea.

*For immunity, i suggest Scott's emulsion
*Also,green tea.For detox. N drink loads of water too.

*if u experience bloated tummy, avoid cold drinks.Avoid sweet drinks.
The perfect exercise is NOT the sit ups.
U lie, then extend ur arm above ur head, n hold onto something,
put ur legs together, straight on the floor.
Then lift both legs straight untill its perpendicular to the floor.
Then bring it down,still straight. but dont let em touch the floor.
Then lift it up again.
do it about 10 times. daily.

Eheh~
So that's it. haha.
I hope it helps, cuz they work for me.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?