Before I read somebody else's blog,
Lemme just update mine.
Man, it's so hard to find time to update nethin on the net.
N' I havent even beem doing much yet.
Cant wait to get busy!
Ahah~ I'm so exited to perform at the Proms..
Hope everything goes well.
N' Om! Dont let ur dream becomes reality..
LOL
Esok kene bgon pagi... gota practice.
Ngah~ honestly its not the boys' problem to get up early..
It's mine.
But, since its for commitment, no problem i guess..
Tapi! Subuh Ya Allah susah btol...
Jihad man! Commitment here is far more important than ne other.
Yeap2..
Aaaa...
Basketbal..eheh~
SPM totally pull me down..
Malas gila nk pergi.
Nasib baek i fought the laziness n forced maself to go.
N' yeah, the Spirit's back baby!
Cant wait for KLNC.. nk tgk game byk3...
Nk enter 3on3 byk3...hehehhehhehe
Petronas plg penting!
Umm...keje..
probably kat mid dgn Pecal so ada kwn n sng nk lunch sama2 n g sama2.
Mei2 keje dgn Om. MPH alamanda. um..tah boring skt.
Fana kt KL Central. nk join tp mls nk angkat2 air.haha
Yg len tatau cite...
Best nyer dpt gaji. perhaps nk byr utk licence guna duit tu kot skt.
lalalal...
I'll still ask Kak Khai if there's ne job available at her place.
I think it's the best thing lah.
Bf.. Xda papa..
I'm planning to stay single man.
Bfs r such... a burden on the shouders.haha
Menyampah. Suro text tamo text. Busy lah apa lah.
Kita x text marah.
LOL. Lameeee...
I'm Miss Independent! *wink2*
Oh, still nk baca Conspiracy of the world.
Kalo dpt keje kt borders mmg byk lah dpt baca kot.
Lalala...
What's left is... Volunteering.
I think it's like the most important thing to do.
Like the cherry to the activities to be done during this holidays.
Cuz, it's been what i aimed, contributing to the society.
Oh, yea. Nk kne consult WWF / pink ribbon lah... o unicef.
Tp WWF cool kot..
Hari itu mereka telah menelefon gue..
Haha.. School hours man.. Kantoi x g skola.
The lady was like "Miss, may i noe what u r currently doing?"
I thot she was referring to jobs so i said "I'm a Form 5 student"
"Oh, sorry for disturbing u during class"
I was like? I'm in my room, just woke up.. Damn kantoi, apa dia fikir...
"Nah~ it's ok, really".
haha.. its either dy pk.. budak nih ponteng. or bwk fon g skolah!LOL
then bla3... dorg call cuz nk ckp thx for supporting EH (Earth Hour)
lol
Oh, n FYI, i cant eat, buy, cook or sell turtle's egg
Cuzz i've signed an agreement to save the endangered species. Particularly that.
So dont suggest me to get close to ne of that.
Apa lg nk bebel?
Eheh, i dah kurus skt kot.
Tp blom amal kn the oats stuff.
Just cutting down some fats, more water n salads, no supper.
N exercise often.
Lalalalal....
K lah.
Sok pagi nk practice..daa~
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?