Salam... =)
Today i went to Kajang (Mak Ngah's house)
then to Ulu Langat, my granpa's younger brother's house.
It was awesome!!
The concept at Tok Teh's house was great
Modern Nature.
And they have this medium sized farm (sort of) behind their house, across a river!
SwEET!!
For the first time, i got a chance to hold a kid (goat's young)
N it was very cute!
The umbilical cord was still attached!
I think it's about 2 days or 2 weeks of age (im not sure)
Well, it could stand.
Tok Teh's wife was very talkative.
Gossiped a lot of things w my dad. haha
*i will upload some pictures.sorry the line is very slow,couldnt be done now
Visiting the house gave me some ideas
- I think i'm going to have a (retired) house of the same concept
- Marry a guy not from ur hometown
- be educated
- Get a farm behind ur house?
I am not gona do that cuz it takes a lot of patience and effort n work to take care of animals. Not to forget a lot of time.
Plus, it
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?