Someone asked me how i came up with "Tant Mieux".
So this is a post, specially typed to share the history of founding the Brand.
=D
See, I had the greatest year in 2007. I met my ex boyfriend sumwhere on June too. He was my bestfriend/boyfriend/wtver special and for some reasons i became really dependent on him. To cut the story short, he dumped me for whatever reason (i'd like to remain that personal). I was totally devastated, n it was 2008. My worst year in history. A friend of mine died, my girlfriend was shifting to boarding school n i decided to stay in my current school. It was bloody hell.
I started looking for a new username in the dictionary which fit in my situation back then. And i came across "tant mieux" which means 'so much the better'. I thought it was perfect as in "I'm so much the better without you". Get it?
I started looking for a new username in the dictionary which fit in my situation back then. And i came across "tant mieux" which means 'so much the better'. I thought it was perfect as in "I'm so much the better without you". Get it?
haha. So basicly the name was meant to be sound revengeful n sarcastic.
However, as time pass, i keep on using the term because of its true meaning. So much the better as in improving in every aspects, as stated on my little intro.=)

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?