Monday, September 21, 2009

1st day RAYA 09

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN =)

The best raya msg i received so far on Raya was:

Eid al-Fitr is an occasion for the expression of gratitude to Allah,
rejoice for all the given blessings and
for embracing the spirit of brotherhood in this Ummah.
~Happy Eid al-Fitr 1430h~

-shahreez-

His msg didnt just remind me of what Eid Al Mubarak is all about, but gave me a hint of realisation that i need to make this raya a whole lot better as in blessed, and gratitude to Allah.

Honestly this raya is really meaningful to me cuz I'm celebrating in Negeri Sembilan (my dad's side) and we rarely celebrate here.
Plus last raya was a total flunk n i just wanted to hv a feel of the REAL RAYA this yr.

And I did.

Alhamdulillah our raya went well. We managed to visit 5 houses today, and i got some ang-pau.hehe =)

(On behalf of my family in Sarawak, i am really sorry to confess bout last yr's raya but i totally had an AWESOME raya the yr before = 2007. Thank you very much to everyone 8-D)

I am just updating a blog here, i m pretty much focussing on customising this blog until im satisfied, then only i'll blog actively.heh~
Jealous gila tengok blog org lain best2.


I absolutely enjoy taza's n Beeha's blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?