Wow! I am currently 58 kg!!
Originally i was 59, then i lost 3 kg's during the fasting month.
I then gained 1.5kg while having my period during the end of Ramadhan
(which means i wasnt fasting)
and I gained 0.5 kg after 2 days of Raya.
Okay, now it doesnt sound that bad.
Afterall, most people would expect to gain more weight during raya..
but hey, it has just been 2 days.
I'll be fasting TOMORROW. teehee~ =)
I think if i dicipline myself i really could achieve
THE ultimate weight which is 54kg!!
(or 52 if thats not too thin)
And if u're wondering, i am 164cm(perhaps taller) in height.
So I am NOT obese with such weight.
I am getting the heg of it.
Managed to snap few photos each day (with photography quality)
and i am training myself to practice. =)
here's some of my work for these couple of days:
N E W B I E S
I met a really nice little girl today..
Says "Name saye....(wtv.. panjang gila!!). Panggil Nabila sahaje".
5 years old, talkative n cute.
Quoted, "Akak Maisarah ni baiklah.." =D
...
Also, met Wan Alang.
Learnt a lil bit more about my granpa.
Daddy also explained about his BIG family.
Granpa had 2 dads n two mums (due to divorce)
Granma on the other hand had 3 step moms.
Turns out my great granpa had 4 wives.ahaks!
So, i shudnt complain about having a too small family.
Because truth is, mine is too big that I hadnt got a chance to know all of em.
Well we shuld unite one day.
HOPE
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?