Hell-o..
haha
Well..i'm stil in hell.
But i'm glad to think that its most probably because i'm having my period.
Makes sense aite?
Well at least its better than having real problems.
I guess.
Neway...
I have been SO Incredibly happy today.
I got 8As and 1B for my trial result!!
Dats great rite!!
Well, if it's not good enough, it's fine..
Cause i noe i can do A LOT better!
Well, here's details to my results:
1.BM 70 A2
2.BI 73 A2
3.SEJ 67 B3
4.PI 71 A2
5.Math 92 A1
6.Bio 74 A2
7.Phy 77 A1
8.Chem 82 A1
9.+Math 70 A2
So overall its 3A1 5A2 1B3
Slack gile, i could've get 5 A1 if i hadnt do so much carelesses in admath n read agama!
Neway, I'm not sure if thats good enough for an application for scholarships, but I'll try neway.
Oh2!! so my route after UWC shall be The University of Newcastle, Australia. check it out! =)
...
I read back my post on happiness. N' i noe what i'm lacking.
I just worry too much about unimportant stuff.
And little things seems to be bothering me a lot.
I guess i didnt enjoy my present.
I got a new quote, not sure from where.
but it states,
"How can u enjoy ur future, when u cant even cherish ur present?"
sumthing like that.
If i find the exact words, I'll correct it. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?