Tuesday, September 7, 2010

College Life

OMG!!
After all these Months!!
It had been a year since I last started using Blogger!!
Hoorah for BLOGGER!!!

N hoorah to my discovery after months searching for the tools needed to update the blog..
The new HTML shortcuts icons are just a click away...on "Compose".

And so I dont call myself "Bute IT" for nothing.

Nehoo, I am now a University Malaya's student.
Taking Foundation in Built Environment.
Has my own matrix card already.
N have just received my Mid Semester results.

N Hoorah again, for the Straight A's for Mid Sem!!

Nehoo, here are what I've been up to, 4 months being in UM.
Just some updates available...
My cybershot was "watershocked" when I was playing basketball in the rain.
Its replace isnt much of a camera.
So no, I didnt take much picture after the incident.

A cool antique door
Rose Mz, tailor baju raya.
1st Drawing
Analytical, It's Complicated, Blind
2nd Drawing:
tree...see that tree behind there.
That's it.
Auni & Dian
Medium Project
Echa: Emo Harmonica
2nd Group Project: ICON
I'm so Proud with what we've come out with.
Comic illustration by AC. ;)
I never thot I could draw somthing like this!
Although it's not much, it's BIG to me.
Cak Lempong pals.
Haluansiswa.
Ivy & Qila
Little Notes From Ceramah during Haluansiswa

Art Shoe.
Bought the shoe for the Art.
Order is accepted.
Ice Room
AC and Me.
2nd Project: ICON

GC 1st Project: Medium
Echa, Metz, Paul, Ya

What's not in the pictures:
  1. Percussion by Abians on Archi Week.
  2. Late Night Studio on Saturday nights.
  3. Body Language & GC
  4. Singing GC
  5. Tutorials
  6. Lectures
  7. Dining out
  8. Dates
  9. Movies
  10. Gym
  11. Basketball
  12. Fendi
  13. The Rest of Abians
  14. AB1 photoshoot
  15. Trouble fitting in
  16. Finally fitting in
  17. MABA
  18. SS2 Murni
  19. Puasa
  20. Bazaar
  21. Popeye's
  22. Pangeran
  23. And1
  24. Faiz, Alissa, Adila
  25. Wawa & Mahbub
  26. My roomate Fatin
  27. My room
  28. The Lecturers
  29. T-shirt design
  30. Loads of FUN
Lines Composition before Redo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?