Saturday, September 11, 2010

Raya 2010

Should I be embarrassed or proud??

I went to Solat Sunat Aidilfitri for the first time today!!!

Hell yeah, it's a GREAT experience.
Thou the khutbah was a bit... robotic...
but yea, i got the message.

I would LOVE to go again next year, and the coming years.
Perhaps with mum n Qistina and bibik.

We're celebrating raya in Semenanjung this year.
But atuk n nek wan are coming around the coming month and they're gonna stay with us.
I hope I could be a good granddaughter.
I have this social issue.
I dont knoe how to get along with people.
ERK.

but OMG, i miss my boyfriend.

Nehoo, i manage to grab on to the Samsung L100 camera.
8.2 Mega Pixels, zoom 6.2-18.6mm.
Whatever, i just noe the pixel stuff.
Experimented with it, and I'd say i excelled with my first time.
Moreover, I didnt use the Auto mode..friggin ugly.
Art of fotography is when u play around with its function. And u'll create an Artpiece.

I'm just gona put some pics here, maybe u can check out the others on my after-one-year-old going to be updated Flikr.

Leave some comments if u must! Please...


My Family


Wan Alang
Hopefully tomorrow, i'll get some ideas for Cool Art: Global Warming.
And wont leave my telekung somewhere again,
Get more awesome pics.
Get comfortable with relatives.
Be active!

Love,
Maisarah.

bibik n sis
Bro
Lil Bro

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u think?