Its really wierd,
bila some girls like menggedik dgn Cal saya cepat sgt jealous.
I mean, I do have this green eye monster inside me,
but usually takda la cpt sgt.
Mungkin self-confidence ini tergugat sikit dgn kegemukan yg melampau.
Dan saya taktau nk dress to impress.anymore.
grrgrrr... hana tajima style is not working for me.
I mean, dude, i didnt, never comb my hair, and now i need to comb my hair and iron my tudung?
I dun mind combing but,
I dun mind combing but,
Ironing is LAME!
So is pakai lapis2 (i've always thot so, just bila pakai tudung it makes more sense to lapis2??
NOT ANYMORE!
waaaa....sadis btol.
Takpa2.
I knew my strength, and im gonna strengthen it.
So chicks, step away or you'll be burnt!!
Raise ur glass if you noe what that means.
haha
lawak siot baca.
neway, gambar kucing ni un comel gakkkk..
green eyes tp mcm innocent.muahaha.
*Mai sudah mula merepek*
*Mai sudah mula merepek*


No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?