Thursday, May 5, 2011

Qwenkay

I have just registered myself for a guitar class!!!

It feels awesome and as if my plans for this holz are gonna work out.FINALLY!
I hope other plans are gonna be real as well,
come this coming couple of weeks.

Well, if you think, oh great, everything must be perfect for you,
STOP before you say more.
Cuz not everything goes well.
Nobody gets EVERYTHING.
Well, I havent got myself to work out yet.
So yes, Mai masih gemuk.harharhar.
Dan saya tak dapat main basketball dgn J-Three girls lagi.
=.=

Sepatutnye Mai pergi kort hari ni, practice sikit sbb esok ada game.
Friendly dengan UIA PJ.
But my mum wanted to see my 'sensei'.
And she asked me to accompany her.
So yeah, I chose to accompany my mum cuz I felt like i had to this time.
And sedap jugak lah mkn kat Papa Rich tu.

Neway, lets recall the list.


Baking tu ada dah, buat summer pie tapi tak sedap cuz salah guna tepung beras,..harhar.
Cooking un ada dah...next meal kita buat  Mushroom bruchetta
and kene buat home made  garlic butter.
Guitar class, check.
Graphic class takda lagi, but I did bought softwares- 
Photoshop CS4 and graphic tools and movie editor.
Design projects and sewing stuff... no. not YET.


Well, I bought the D.K. Ching's Architecture Form, Space and Order.
Nak beli Building Construction, tapi dah habes. =(
Hopefully saya akan start study dan buat project dgn gigih dan passion!
Kene bodek abah untuk beli gadget and materials nk bikin projects.

Neway, on Tuesday I went to Qwenkay in PJ.
Its a Guitar store, owned by a nice uncle.
My dad thinks he's a retired musician.
Neway, I had my acoustic guitar to be fixed.
And I wanted to buy another one with a pickup.
But then bila nak enroll class ni they said guna classical tak sakit tangan.
So weekend ni, I'm gonna buy either one of these guitars:
the classical RM 179
the acoustic with pickup RM159


Of course, I want the one with a pickup.
harharhar.if you read my mind.lol.



DILEMMA!

1 comment:

  1. for sure lah acoustic guitar !!
    grr. nak jugak.. i ada classical punya and 1 ntah guitar apa my bro punya.

    ReplyDelete

What do u think?