Where'd all the icons go?
I cant put pics, nor change fonts.
This sucks.
If blogger keeps on doing this, I'll stop blogging.
Today is Friday.
Neway, last weekend I went to Cyberjaya 3on3.
We won 2nd on Sat.
For the first time, we get to play with foreigners.
It was a totally great experience.
Got em on Fb, n their names too.
Here's a pic w em.
Unfortunately, one of my teammates isnt in the photo:Chua.
With The LKW: Arafah, Elli, Fatimah, Me, Karo
Sadly, we didnt win the next day for the u-18 category.
Lost to team Klang.
We'll meet again, watchout!
gahahahahaha~
The KLNC is postponed to January.
So friends, since we'll be free from SPM n education,ahakz
Please do come n give support!
Especially YOU, Nazlia!
*btw, KLNC=Kuala Lumpur Non-chinese 5on5 bball league.
Um.. Okay, SPM's coming another 10 days.
Gudluck to fellow Form 5 students across MALAYSIA!!
I wish those who deserve to get their best result!
Dak2 5 Cekal.. lets make history!Sume A ok!
Amek slip pakai t-shirt class yg Bella n i wat
semangat2 all the way to CM!
Hope the shirt will be great.
Hope the proms performance will be a blast!
Yeay Om, we're gona write songs
n i'm gona learn guitar
n teach u the keys.
Jeng3...
Oh, not to forget...
Trip dgn AMpac..bile aah??
Ye lah ye lah darling Mai.....XD
ReplyDeleteye lah apa?
ReplyDeleteapa darling2 aah?
suka suki ja...