I mean, i feel so despised...
It's as if, if Cal's not around, I don't have nebody else.
Like i dont have any friends.
Cuz all the friends i hang around with are Cal's.
(Which are also my friends, and u guys rock!)
But if its not thru him, i wouldnt even see em.
hmm...
I feel like everybody hates me.
And I wonder does anybody else ever feel the same way.
Well i dont wish it on anybody thou.
I live trying not to hate anybody.
Trying not to judge.
Trying to just be myself and wish people will like me.
Frankly, I'm just too bizarre. I guess.
And u here reading this must sort of agree, right?
This post right here is already freakish.
But I just have to post it.
Perhaps it makes me feel more...heard.
your post are read *past continuous*. :)
ReplyDeletestay tough dear
Hannan!! imy.. n i miss school.
ReplyDeleteWell, just the fact that we dont have to work so hard to keep track of each other...
sigh.
Thanks for reading..
=)