Hello Blog.
Akhirnye dapat juga aku meluangkan masa untuk kau.
I was so friggin busy last since the last post, and today is my break.
And As you can see, it's MOnday!
Monday Monday Monday
(Tegan and Sarah's song)
And I'm happily at home, currently in my room!
So no, not going to class this whole day.
Yea, a bit irresponsible but i sort of need it.
Won't hurt.
Neways, I'm looking forward for a new better life ahead. I hope it gets better and better.
Yeah, of course akan ada komplikasi along the way, like always, but hoping for a satisfying outcome.
Now I'm looking forward to pour my passion for my projects.
And as Erma said, I should create my own projects as well.
That i will do.
Now I'm hoping for a better surrounding.
Better people around me.
Now I'm hoping to be a better person.
I know I've been thru the worse phase so far.
And I hope It'll be the worse ever, so i wont face anything worst in the future.
And I hope you change.
Cuz I'm taking a step to do so as well.
So here it is. What I want-short term.
1. Positive surrounding
2. Positive people
3. To analyse things by observing, researching and thinking.
4. To hold on to my pronciples and be firm.
5. To be serious, and stop goofing around. Like Erma said, we've come to the age where everything is at fast-speed. and everyone is about the same, competition is high. Now I stand alone, for my future. I should know whats good and not for me. And I have to make the decisions.
And personally Cal. I'm sorry.
You know why I had to do so.
I don't know how the things i said evolve in your mind, but i hope for the best for both of us.
I hope if you can't understand now, someday u will.
And It'll open your heart and mind to change.
mai, stay strong at heart. u can go through it all. love ya :)
ReplyDelete