Two busy days.
N I'm looking forward for tomorrow too!
Well yesterday, J-Three girls had a friendly match at SMS SElangor.
At first they said SMS Cheras, n I didnt know they're the same school.
N' I was playing with my juniors.
Quietly.
Well we're supposed to be representing the school.
But I guess I'll just say I represented J-Three.
We won! 35-27
At first the opponents were always ahead by 2 points.
But during third quarter i came up w 3 man wave offense.
Then we won!
Neway,today i had a date w coconut.
Our first official date.
N' Its THE FIRST TYM EVER i had permission from both my parents!
teehee~
N' everyone still cant believe that shortee called my dad.
The DATEkronology
KTM -Keretapi Tanah Melayu
gi toilet betolkan tudung
Amek tiket yg dibook. (Valentine's Day)
Usha Kasut Bball
Cal bwk g Yamaha igt i nk usha guitar.
Turns out its the place yg I nak heret dia so that i cld sing to him.
So i sang to him Boats and Birds using the piano.
N' skeletons too cuz xjd sgt boats n birds. Curse the pianos!lol
N' he still thinks he prefers my version of Boats n Birds than the original.
Really??
Then he brought me to Carl's Jr. where i belanja. Xp
Had my first Carl's Jr. which is the same as his..
XSEDAP LANGSUNG! hmph. (n dia mkn bende lain yg sedap)
This is the Western Bacon Burger
Then head to Rock Corner dimana kami berebut CD JOHN MAYER
Malangnye i xda duit.
Nasib baik dia x beli.
Nanti dpt gasji i beli DULU! Xp
N' DCFC Plans pun tak ada! kecewa betul.
Pergi Borders pastu.
Cari buku nipis yg boleh dibaca.
Tapi xada.
So baca novel. She Him & Him Again
(sumthing like that)
We sat at the corner n i read the book for us.
Cal kata "nk ke buku tuh?"
Well, i thot nak.cz cm best.
But then still 'Malcolm X' x habes baca n
the "a walk to remember" he gave me.
Pastu teros g wayang..
Aww...comel lah cite tuh.
Ada part nk nanges tp cm segan je pulak.hahaha
Ashton Kutcher sgt comel!
Then gi solat.
Then Cal cari camera punya charger.
Xada.
Gi the gardens. Pusing2.
I gayat kt mcm bridge ada flooring wane green/turquise.
Cal saja suka lalu2 situ.mengada!
Then otw gi mid, mkn New Zealand Natural.
I makan Passion Fruit. He had spottydog.
Cal kata i pengotor cuz spitting biji passion fruit tuh on a tissue directly from my mouth.
Ahahahaha~ That's just me.
Well, roughly that's our date.
heh~
What a bummer we didnt took much photos of anything.
Not even us together..urgh.
Thanks Faisal for the GREAT DAY.
I will remember it always..
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do u think?