Friday, February 19, 2010

Cars

HEy!! I just passed my JPJ today!
Lama gila tunggu.
Then xdpt kua dgn Qila.
haih..I was gona find a present..mb next tym..

Esok pulak WWF TX2 Campaign at Jenjarom!!
Woohooo~
Cant wait to go there n have the experience!

Well here's a picture during face painting training back in January!
(also the same day we went to mid n met Marcia)


Oh, n here's the bag that I bought..the brown one.
If i have more money, i'll get the yellow one.
If u've never shop in Damansara Uptown before, u SHOULD!
Must go--> Cats Whiskers and Little Black Book.


Neway, since I'm going to get my 'P' license next week.
Lets pray that I will get any one of these cars..

The BUG.


The Suzuki SX4.


The Chevrolet Aveo.


Alritey..I'm gona update about the TX2 Campaign at the next post.
Till then...

XoXo

2 comments:

  1. lulus??congrates!!i cuak gile ni.my test is this wednesday.cuakk gilee!.pray for me D;

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothin' much to say...congrats ;)
    can't wait for 'the bug'? hehe

    ReplyDelete

What do u think?